Inside Sales Account Manager
- - Education
- Fishers, IN, USA
- Full Time
- Full benefits package
CEDIA is the leading global authority in the $14 billion home technology industry. CEDIA represents 3,700-member companies worldwide and serves more than 30,000 industry professionals that manufacture, design, and integrate goods and services for the connected home. CEDIA is the brand of custom-installed home lifestyle experiences that define a pathway to prosperity for members and ultimate contentment for clients. We currently are expanding our Industry Engagement Department and have an immediate need for an Inside Sales Account Manager.
This position is responsible for coordinating and enhancing CEDIA's relationships with product and service supplier companies of our members and the industry overall. Supports the Senior Director of Sales, Sponsorships, and Partnerships, the Director of Business Development and Sales, and the Senior Vice President of Industry Engagement. Assists in the securing of sponsorships from, and sales of other services to, industry suppliers.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONSinclude, but are not limited to, the following:
- Identification of companies that have services or products that would be of value to our member companies.
- Relationship building with CEDIA's manufacturing members and their individual sales and marketing staff in order to facilitate the maximum possible CEDIA sponsorship activity.
- Support development of individualized sales presentations that demonstrate the benefits of CEDIA, financially and otherwise.
- Develop new sponsorship opportunities along with concepts to promote them.
- Works with CEDIA's finance department to ensure correct invoicing and timely payments.
- Develop proposals and effectively close sales.
- Maintain accurate historical records and develop reports documenting outreach activity. Functions within a CRM based environment.
- Perform department administrative functions as required.
There are no supervisory responsibilities for this position.
REQUIRED EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
Bachelor's degree in Sales and Marketing and/or one to three years' experience in retail sales or telemarketing in consumer electronics. Additional marketing experience is a plus.
- Communication Skills: Must be a very competent writer of business letters, quotations and proposals. Able to communicate and motivate via written media, phone or in person.
- Planning & Organizing: Ability to stay organized in a role that varies day to day and requires individual to transition from one project to another many times in a given day. Ability to identify roadblocks to a project's success and seek out effective solutions with limited direction.
- Mathematical Skills: Basic computational capabilities.
- Reasoning Ability: Understand the principles of marketing and advertising cost-effectiveness. Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
CEDIA offers a competitive benefits package to include: Health, Dental, Life Insurance, STD, LTD, paid holidays, PTO, 401K, smart casual dress policy and a creative, innovative work environment.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Follow Us On Social Media