Marketing Project Coordinator
- - Marketing
- Fishers, IN, USA
- Full Time
- Full benefits package
CEDIA is the leading global authority in the $14 billion home technology industry. CEDIA represents 3,700-member companies worldwide and serves more than 30,000 industry professionals that manufacture, design, and integrate goods and services for the connected home. CEDIA is the brand of custom-installed home lifestyle experiences that define a pathway to prosperity for members and ultimate contentment for clients. We currently have an opportunity for a Marketing Project Coordinator.
The Marketing Project Coordinator coordinates project management for various marketing efforts and administrative tasks for marketing department. The responsibilities for this position are as follows:
- Coordinate with internal staff and vendors to manage the process of print projects, from obtaining vendor quotes/proposals to content creation, editing, design/layout, approvals, and printing
- Maintain CEDIA's marketing production calendar using project management software and ensure deadlines and deliverables are communicated and monitored
- Review and edit written content with meticulous attention to detail
- Manage projects end-to-end to ensure they are delivered on time and on budget
- Create new event pages in online registration system
- Communicate clearly and proactively with colleagues and vendors to establish timelines and expectations for marketing projects
- Maintain advertising calendar and facilitate production of print and digital advertisements, including copywriting, design, and on-time delivery to publication
- Enforce CEDIA brand standards for tone, voice, visual identity, etc. across all projects
- Process accounts payables, track budget and expenditures, and process USPS monthly postage reports
- Perform website updates, light Adobe Creative Suite tasks, and other support as needed
- Create post campaign and project reports for applicable projects
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
REQUIRED EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
Bachelor's degree and 1-3 years of related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite required; working knowledge of client relationship management (CRM) software, Adobe Creative Suite, website content management systems (CMS), and project management software a plus.
- Communication Skills: Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business communications or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports and business correspondence. Ability to effectively communicate with managers, clients, customers, and the general public. Strong writing and editing skills.
- Planning & Organizing: Ability to stay organized in a role that varies day to day and requires individual to transition between from one project to another many times in a given day. Ability to identify roadblocks to a project's success and seek out effective solutions with limited direction.
- Mathematical Skills: Ability to read, interpret, and develop reports on campaign performance.
- Reasoning Ability: Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
CEDIA offers a competitive benefits package to include: Health, Dental, Life Insurance, STD, LTD, paid holidays, PTO, 401K, smart casual dress policy and a creative, innovative work environment.