Education Project Coordinator
- - Education
- Fishers, IN, USA
- Full Time
- Full benefits package
CEDIA is the leading global authority in the $14 billion home technology industry. CEDIA represents 3,700-member companies worldwide and serves more than 30,000 industry professionals that manufacture, design, and integrate goods and services for the connected home. CEDIA is the brand of custom-installed home lifestyle experiences that define a pathway to prosperity for members and ultimate contentment for clients. We currently have an opportunity for an Education Project Coordinator
This position supports the broader ongoing initiatives of CEDIA by aiding in project management for the Education, Certification, and Events team. This position will be responsible for the following duties:
- Coordinate with internal staff and contractors/volunteers to manage the process of content projects, from obtaining course descriptions, instructor bios, contracts, instructional materials, new content and other activities as it relates to developing or delivering content
- Maintain CEDIA's education content production calendar using project management software and ensure deadlines and deliverables are communicated and monitored
- Communicate information to internal teams to ensure that education events are promoted in a timely manner
- Manage projects end-to-end to ensure they are delivered on time and on budget
- Clearly and proactively communicate with colleagues and contractors/volunteers to establish timelines and expectations for education projects
- Maintain global education calendar, which includes education events, content releases, and other important activities throughout the year
- Serve as the primary instructor and content coordination point for CEDIA Education at CEDIA Expo
- Track budgets and expenditures as it relates to projects
- Upload and maintain content in the CEDIA Learning Management System
- Some travel may be required
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
REQUIRED EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
Bachelor's degree and 1-3 years of related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience. Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite required; working knowledge of client relationship management (CRM) software and project management software a plus
- Communication Skills: Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business communications or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports and business correspondence. Ability to effectively communicate with managers, clients, customers, and the general public. Strong writing and editing skills.
- Planning & Organizing: Ability to stay organized in a role that varies day to day and requires individual to transition between from one project to another many times in a given day. Ability to identify roadblocks to a project's success and seek out effective solutions with limited direction.
- Mathematical Skills: Ability to read, interpret, and develop reports on campaign performance.
- Reasoning Ability: Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
CEDIA offers a competitive benefits package to include: Health, Dental, Life Insurance, STD, LTD, paid holidays, PTO, 401K, smart casual dress policy and a creative, innovative work environment.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Follow Us On Social Media