Executive Administrative Assistant
- Operations (Ops, Finance, Government Affairs, & HR) - Administration
- Fishers, IN, USA
- Full Time
- Full benefits package
CEDIA is the leading global authority in the $14 billion home technology industry. CEDIA represents 3,700-member companies worldwide and serves more than 30,000 industry professionals that manufacture, design, and integrate goods and services for the connected home. CEDIA is the brand of custom-installed home lifestyle experiences that define a pathway to prosperity for members and ultimate contentment for clients. We currently have an opportunity for an Executive Administrative Assistant.
This position will be responsible for providing high-level administrative support to CEDIA's executive team and will have the following responsibilities:
- Conducts research and prepares statistical reports
- Creates, manages, and updates all operations procedures and tracking documents
- Maintains calendars and meeting schedules. Assists in planning and coordinating of all appointments, travel arrangements, and organize, and develop material for meetings
- Attends staff meetings, Executive Committee, Board of Director, Advisory Council and Governance Committee meetings, prepares and distributes meeting minutes
- Plans events both domestic and international
- Prepares and tracks expense and corporate credit card reports through AtWorkReconciliation via AMEX
- Processes Board expenses for time reimbursement
- Serves on the Employee Recognition Committee
- Works with Human Resources Manager to create and maintain programs for New Employee Training, Employee Development Training, and assists with updating and uploading these documents into staff site
- Exercise discretion and independent judgment when necessary
- Needs to have the ability to handle and maintain confidential information
- Close attention to detail and ability to multi-task
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to work well under pressure, while maintaining a high level of professionalism
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Products
- Associate degree or equivalent from a two-year College or technical school preferred; or five-years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must have demonstrated through education or experience the ability to manage projects, skilled at managing and completing multiple tasks simultaneously and working with peers and volunteers.
- Event management or advanced association related education preferred.
- Must be available nights and weekends to support communication with Board of Directors.
- Prior experience supporting Board and CEO/COO levels.
CEDIA offers a competitive benefits package to include: Health, Dental, Life Insurance, STD, LTD, paid holidays, PTO, 401K, smart casual dress policy and a creative, innovative work environment.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Follow Us On Social Media